2. Leave the EU. We live in a world economy. It is a dangerous illusion to think we can casually separate ourselves from our main market.
3. Cut spending on skills and knowledge and force high debts on those who try to acquire it.
4. Keep messing and tinkering with endless huge top down re-organisations of public services.
5. Leave services which are natural monopolies in private hands adding to the costs via clumsy commissioning and the need to generate profit.
6. Leave investment in energy conservation and generation to the Germans and watch their industry grow whilst ours declines.
7. Constantly tinker with the price offered for green energy destabilising the market.
8. Let the Germans lead Europe into decline by forcing austerity on Spain, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, and Italy. Watch our main markets decline as a result.
9. Let the banking sector dominate the economy, don't regulate it properly and let it gamble with our money, keep the profits and offload the loses.
10. Copy the policies of the 1930s and get the same result - a Great Depression.